Search This Blog

Friday, January 13, 2012

120112 'Back squat'

I had a guy from a globo gym tell me he didn't squat because he felt like it wasn't a real world movement that he could benefit from. I  just laughed as I walked away. From the third world to the developed world we squat. Some more than others. If we have something heavy to carry, the preferred place to carry that load is the back rack, if you can get it there...

Back squat  3-3-3-3-3

Alice Anne- 125
Teresa- 135
Eric- 275
Emilee- 85
Lisa- 75
Brad- 275
John- 305
Richard- 185
Andrew- 205
Mark- 165
Patricia- 140
Lynde- 165
Cliff- 305
Shaun- 305
T- 205

Great squats everyone. Super strong lifts Shaun, Cliff, John, Eric, and Brad. PR lifts for Teresa, and Patricia. Outstanding! Lots of good fuel.

Friday is a rest day, not an off day. Get some mobility "me" time. Mudders run. Use your time wisely.

http://www.mobilitywod.blogspot.com/

Thanks for another great day of training and conditioning at CFSF.

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Philippians 4:13

No comments:

Post a Comment