Search This Blog

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Saturday, October 9 'Handstand walk'

We were just discussing that some CrossFit workouts had begun to get sorta exotic, and BAM! Handstand walk for a hundred meters... WHAT?!?  It took me a few seconds to process what I was seeing. Definitely gonna need to scale this one.

Great session Sharon, and LaRunda. We had a lot of fun with this one today. We did a modified wheelbarrow walk, for a broken 100 meters. You can bet on seeing this little gem in the future, as it is a solid progression for a handstand.

CFSF is losing one our strongest magnets, and a plank owner. Emilee has taken a job in Clanton, and will be leaving us soon. While excited for her, we are tremendously saddened by her departure. Her fuel will be missed badly. However, I see a carport CrossFit in her future, since she's now a Level I Instructor! We love you, and wish you and Neil all the success you can handle.

Sunday is a rest day, which means next week will be a week we are all familiar with- a Thursday rest day.

Thanks for making CFSF the absolute coolest place in the world! See you Monday.

CFSF- fun work, hard play, and NO cuddling after!

www,mobilitywod.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, T! And to EVERYONE at CFSF: I cannot express in words how much CFSF has meant to me in the last 2+ years. I have the best friends EVER, I'm stronger mentally and physically, and I've done things I never thought were possible (mainly b/c I'm a girl :) but it's all because of my CF family!! I am going to miss you all so much I can't stand to think about it (b/c I am sooo not pretty when I cry) but just know that if you're ever down in Peach Country, I'll be more than happy to share my makeshift Box with you! Much love Always--EM

    ReplyDelete