Search This Blog

Friday, October 8, 2010

Thursday, October 8 'KB snatch/pull-ups'

"This should be a nice, short, and sweet session..." I thought to myself as I saw the workout on the main site. I was partially correct, it was sorta short, but not very nice, and certainly not sweet. By the last round my grip was going, and my heart was beating  in my eyes, as I was breathing through my ears...

21, 15, 9 reps:
KB snatch/pull-ups

David- 30#  10:10
Emilee- 20# 13:41
Ryan- 35#  7:57
Casey- 53#  9:10
T- 53#  9:26

Great session guys!  Intensity is our goal, and I think everyone made it happen with this thing!  Getting that KB going really requires a strong opening up of the hips, did you feel it? How about those forearms? Did you let the KB bang, or land smoothly? I had some issues with my non-dominant side, and my forearm is  yelling at me for it.

Standby for Day 2. Should be fun. Let's throw some gas onto that fire and see what happens...

Thanks for all the terrific efforts. We needed that fuel badly.

www.mobilitywod.blogspot.com

Doing the uncommon uncommonly well... CFSF

No comments:

Post a Comment