Search This Blog

Friday, October 29, 2010

Thursday, October 28 '5k run'

Does it seem to anyone else that we have been running 5k's a lot lately? Long, monochromatic sessions have never been on my list of favs, but they do show change over time. The last time we ran a 5k was July 28, the weather was much nicer now than it was then, and we had some really good time drops.

5k run
                                   7-28
Eric- 27:45                 29:15
Alice Ann- (2k) 31:30
David- 18:53
Todd- 26:29               28:35
Scott- 29:37               30:58
Tammy- (2.5 mi) 29:12
Teresa- 37:10             46:25
Sharon- 50:43            57:01
Casey- 31:06              34:28
Bart- 33:00
LaRunda- 37:05
T- 31:38                     31:22

Great run everyone! Everybody dropped time from last run, and for some people huge amounts of time were dropped. That may have a little to do with the weather, but mostly due to the fact that we are becoming better runners. This is the third 5k we've run since the end of summer, we had one that was book ended with some other fun stuff in the 'Severin' session that actually felt better for me than this one...

Super fast run David- we should have had you carry a sandbag or something to even out the playing field. Thoughts are with Burly Girl as she recovers from a nasty respiratory bug. The bug has no chance. She is much tougher.

Friday is next. Be ready to roll! Thanks for all the great efforts. You all make CFSF the best place to suffer.

http://www.mobilitywod.blogspot.com/

Take some time to relax and stretch the posterior chain, and hips today. Your body will thank you tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the get well wishes! I feel a lot better today, but still sound bad... But I hope that I will feel better by Monday so I can come back to CF. I miss it! been too long since I participated in WOD. I think I'm seeing some flab... :) Great job to everyone on the 5K! Perhaps I'll get to do it another time. See you all soon!

    ReplyDelete