Search This Blog

Monday, April 30, 2012

120428

Anytime rows pop up in the wod, it calls for a little creativity. Especially when it's a 2k row... We turned this session into a 15:00 minute AMRAP, and it worked out pretty well. Thanks for the rigid flexibility guys!

15:00 AMRAP
150 meter row
10 pistols/*15 squats
7 hang cleans

John- 185#  4 + 150 meter row
Candice- 35# * 5 + 7 hang cleans
Vicki- 35#  5 + 5 pistols
Shar- 55#  4 + 4 pistols
Lynde- 85#  5 + 150 meter row
Brandi- 55# * 4
T- 95#  5 + 10 pistols

Great workout guys. Super heavy, and fast John! Killed it, hung it on the wall and took shots at it. Good cleans puppies, and super strong session Lynde!

http://www.mobilitywod.blogspot.com/

Do something that feels good and helps you recover. Thanks for all the great efforts and great fuel.

Why do I succeed?
I succeed because I am willing to do the things you are not.
I will fight against the odds.
I will sacrifice.
I am not shackled by fear, insecurity, or doubt.
I feel those emotions... drink them in and then swallow them away to the blackness of hell.
I am motivated by accomplishment, not pride.
Pride consumes the weak... it kills their heart from within.
If I fall, I will get up. If I am beaten, I will return.
I will never stop getting better. I will never give up. Ever.
CFSF

No comments:

Post a Comment